Our valued sponsor

Blocked fund in NAGAPAY

nansunn

Jun 6, 2020
Visit site
I have about 10.000 Euros blocked in NAGAPAY since 2022

This was a deposit I made to my account in late 2022 because I was closing my account in Revolut and had to send all the funds to NAGAPAY

After some days of this deposit NAGAPAY blocked my account and started asking questions. I answered the questions well and sent supporting documents to them. I told them I was closing my savings in Revolut and needed to send my savings to another EU bank and this time to NAGAPAY
They kept coming front and back asking more questions and i kept sending supporting documents to them. After some time i didnt hear from them anymore for weeks. I kept sending them reminders and they kept saying they will get back to me. Weeks turned into months yet no concrete reply from them
Last year they agreed to send the fund back to me. But insisted they will send the fund back to the originating account. But I reminded them that I closed that bank account back in 2022. Had they concluded they will send it back at that time in 2022, perhaps I would still have gotten the fund back as it took like two weeks before my Revolut bank acount officially closed

But NAGAPAY had to wait for a year to conclude to send it back.
Now I have sent them another of my bank account in my own name to transfer the fund back to me. This is an account in my own name

But since then NAGAPAY refused to get back to me

I have been sending them messages since the past 6 months and no reply from their support team. Very strange and bad customer service

Last week I sent a message again to both the support email and the complain email and yet till today no response from them

I am really very tired of this.

Please does any one have a similiar experience with them like this

Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: jafo and EliasIT
That's a stupid amount of time. Call them:
+494074304609
+34955208135
+35725250075
+442045380501
Thank you very much dear. Yes I forgot to add. I have called them many times. I have called about 3 different numbers of NAGAPAY

But its only the customer support service that answers and they know next to nothing
I think they just recruits some Indians fresh out of high school for their customer support

Each time they say they will pass my complain to the relevant department that they cant handle this
The same time they will tell me when I chat them in the APP Chat

But the relevant department never replies

I even copied a complain to their Banker SOLARIS Group but yet no reply
Very strange this NAGAPAY

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Ok. Thank you very much for this valuable information

I will send emails now to this new email in the PDF and also call the phone numbers on Monday

Thanks

You need to be a pain in the a*s towards banks otherwise they will not deal with the issue well and you can wait for another 2 - 5 years.

Reactions: jafo and 0xDEADBEEF
I have about 10.000 Euros blocked in NAGAPAY since 2022

This was a deposit I made to my account in late 2022 because I was closing my account in Revolut and had to send all the funds to NAGAPAY

After some days of this deposit NAGAPAY blocked my account and started asking questions. I answered the questions well and sent supporting documents to them. I told them I was closing my savings in Revolut and needed to send my savings to another EU bank and this time to NAGAPAY
They kept coming front and back asking more questions and i kept sending supporting documents to them. After some time i didnt hear from them anymore for weeks. I kept sending them reminders and they kept saying they will get back to me. Weeks turned into months yet no concrete reply from them
Last year they agreed to send the fund back to me. But insisted they will send the fund back to the originating account. But I reminded them that I closed that bank account back in 2022. Had they concluded they will send it back at that time in 2022, perhaps I would still have gotten the fund back as it took like two weeks before my Revolut bank acount officially closed

But NAGAPAY had to wait for a year to conclude to send it back.
Now I have sent them another of my bank account in my own name to transfer the fund back to me. This is an account in my own name

But since then NAGAPAY refused to get back to me

I have been sending them messages since the past 6 months and no reply from their support team. Very strange and bad customer service

Last week I sent a message again to both the support email and the complain email and yet till today no response from them

I am really very tired of this.

Please does any one have a similiar experience with them like this

Thanks
You know what you have to do: Company Profile | NAGA Group Investors Relations

These people at NAGA are NOT thinking straight! Where I come from, we don't mess with people's rice bowl!

Jesus.... these corporate guys love to live dangerously, huh? :rolleyes: