Our valued sponsor

Binance -> Post Indictment

Note the perp hasn’t been active on social media for quite some time either - so guessing in custody - it’s a seizure in rem but couldn’t see a indictment - in addition reading it wasn’t sure if he was behind the pig butchering or just the processor taking a cut for converting

It's amazing; 30 seconds of due diligence would tell you "mybinet.com" had absolutely nothing behind it. I mean, there's barely anything about it when you run a search. How you could manage to send 800k to that is beyond me.

And when you do a search, the only results tell you it's a scam, most of which pre-dates the deposits made by A.Z.

Last edited:
Reactions: wellington
It's amazing; 30 seconds of due diligence would tell you "mybinet.com" had absolutely nothing behind it. I mean, there's barely anything about it when you run a search. How you could manage to send 800k to that is beyond me.
True - but not even sure what pig butchering is these days - at first it was thrown around with cases about fake dates - met an American on a plane conned by one of those years ago -
She was just leaving KL after trying to track the perp down that had her life savings - then it was about investing into a HYIP (dashboard) scam and being unable to withdraw - these days absolutely no clue as they throw anything in there under it.

It's a shame that the file doesn't say how long he was groomed for in the chat. It seems a key detail, really. Are we talking months, weeks or days that he was in contact with Big Kev?

Because he invested the 800k in just 13 days via 6 deposits, it wasn't exactly the long game to get him to increase his contributions to it. The job was done in under a fortnight

How you could not google something about it, though, is insanity.

How are you intelligent enough to make 800k but also stupid enough to just give them away? I am familiar with this sort of scam as I had someone send me dirty funds in my early days of P2P, but that was a decade ago and I'm surprised people still fall for this type of low effort fraud.