Our valued sponsor

Binance: operating address for BVI

Oops7270

Jun 4, 2024
VIETNAM
Hi,

I have a BVI company and am opening a Binance institutional account.

Binance requires me to submit the "entity operating address" of the company. They are being difficult and trying to say that this cannot be the same as the registered agent address (which is in the BVI). However, I want to either:

- convince Binance that the entity operating address can be the same as the registered agent address (preferred option)
- or get another BVI address that is not the registered agent address and submit that to Binance

What can I do here? Thanks.

You may get a address anywhere you like and able to rent one. I assume you don't want to give them your real address and that is the real problem.

Hi,

I have a BVI company and am opening a Binance institutional account.

Binance requires me to submit the "entity operating address" of the company. They are being difficult and trying to say that this cannot be the same as the registered agent address (which is in the BVI). However, I want to either:

- convince Binance that the entity operating address can be the same as the registered agent address (preferred option)
- or get another BVI address that is not the registered agent address and submit that to Binance

What can I do here? Thanks.

What theyre asking you for is 'from where are you running this company'
They wont accept your agent registered address (personal experiencen it doesnt matther whatever you tell them)

Rather go with option B ( get another BVI address, or one in 3rd country), or go with JS Paint

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
Thanks for all the responses. I'm currently in a jurisdiction where Binance is banned which is why I don't want to list my address as the operating address.

1. If I list my address as the operating address, will Binance not let me trade? If so - this defeats the whole point of the BVI company haha.
2. Any countries / places where I can cheaply get operating address proof (doesn't have to be BVI)?