Our valued sponsor

Best Offshore Jurisdiction for AdSense Earnings: Seeking Advice (not duplicated)

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if anyone has experience with setting up an offshore company to receive AdSense earnings. There’s another thread that asks a similar question, but my situation is quite different.

I need to establish a “passthrough” offshore entity where I can open a bank account without too much hassle. I know a US LLC would work, but this time, I prefer not to use a US-based option.
Some important details:
• I earn about $9k/month from AdSense (I’m not a YouTuber, but I own several websites).
• About 0.01% of my revenue comes from the United States, so I’m not really concerned about withholding tax.
• I’m a tax resident of Paraguay (I’m originally from overseas but recently obtained my Paraguayan tax ID [cedula]).

So far, my candidates are:
Seychelles
• Anguilla
• Marshall Islands
• Samoa
• St. Vincent & the Grenadines
British Virgin Islands
• Belize (I'm pretty interested in this one)

The transactions will be straightforward: I’ll receive the AdSense earnings once a month in my OffShore company and then transfer them to my Paraguayan bank account.

The key factors for me are:
• Easy bank account setup
• Simple accounting
• Affordable to maintain
• Remote setup for both the bank account and the company
• No-Tax or pretty low tax
• Adsense compatible!

Which jurisdiction (and entity) would be the most suitable for my needs?.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I’m considering using BBCincorp for the setup, so if anyone has experience with them, would be great.

Last edited:
I think you should keep this in mind:

1. If you set up a new company, you will have to make a new AdSense, get your sites reaccepted, etc. unless you manage to open a bank account in the jurisdiction of your current one to receive payments to the company. This can take a while and you aren't guaranteed to get approved again.

2. Overall, the country does not really matter. I think the US LLC would be the easiest anyway but since you want to avoid it, you can use one of the offshore jurisdictions you suggested (just consider that most of them will be contracting with Google LLC anyway, if you make a new account). It does not really matter which - just make sure there wouldn't be filing and substance requirements for this business (it's pretty unlikely but some countries might apply them). Marshalls will be the easiest to maintain but hardly bankable.

3. BBCincorp can get the job done but they are not completely specialized - they work with thousands of clients and in tens of jurisdictions. You will get a resold solution and you will not get a solution directly prepared for your needs. My personal preference is to use local law firms but if you want an overall decent or better service, I believe they won't necessarily be a bad choice.

@ilke has got a point here. You will lose money switching your youtube channels to a new adsense account...

By the way if you use a foreign-owned LLC you will not be subject to withholding tax anyway. You will just have a US adsense account where they pay you from Google LLC.

I think the US LLC is really the easiest way for you to handle this. To get approved fast with the new adsense account, just choose the normal W8 BEN form and file it with your person details, use the LLC name as a DBA and that's it.

Reactions: rodrigogarciaster
Thank you for the replies, guys! I really appreciate it @ilke @disagree

Hopefully, I can change my country and account type on AdSense, so technically I won’t lose any money. The reason I prefer to avoid the US is due to some privacy laws that have emerged in recent years, and I don’t want to run into any issues.

SS.webp