Our valued sponsor

BEST Jurisdiction for Day Trading Futures in the US

A1988

Member Plus
Dec 24, 2022
MARS
Visit site
Hi All,

I am looking for a jurisdiction which does not tax capital gains or foreign income from Day trading futures in the US, I am an EU citizen and have decent savings to move anywhere in the world, I am not looking for a grey area from a tax perspective on capital gains in the country like malta or cyprus, straight forward no tax on income generated from my capital on a daily basis. I am looking into Spain with beckham law, Malaysia or maybe some Latin American country, I can structure it too thru a company if I can get zero percent, I am dealing with 7-8 figures so I don't want to move to a risky jurisdiction. Your help and suggestion would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Cyprus doesn't tax derivatives neither at corporate nor individual level except when the underlying asset is a currency. There's nothing "grey" about it. Move there and forget all problems.

That very much depends what kind of futures you trade, if it's financial index, then I think it's fine. But if it's commodities for example, it's taxable in theory.

Reactions: A1988
That very much depends what kind of futures you trade, if it's financial index, then I think it's fine. But if it's commodities for example, it's taxable in theory.
S&P500 AND NASDAQ - symbol code ES and NQ to be extremely precise.

Most Caribbean countries are fine.
Don’t forget a big UPS and Starlink (available everywhere from 2025) as backup.
Thanks, what speed is Starling offering? Is it more than 500 mbps/ 1 gbps?

Most Caribbean countries are fine.
Don’t forget a big UPS and Starlink (available everywhere from 2025) as backup.
Which is a good carribean island in your opinion to live? Good internet speed, low crime and less natural disasters and no taxes. Am I asking for too much.

Last edited:
Thanks, what speed is Starling offering? Is it more than 500 mbps/ 1 gbps?
About 200mbps
Which is a good carribean island in your opinion to live? Good internet speed, low crime and less natural disasters and no taxes. Am I asking for too much.
No taxes on foreign earnings in about all islands.
Internet is no longer an issue, there’s fiber everywhere and Starlink oc.
Crime is either non existent or lower than NY depending on the island and area.
Natural disasters are unlikely in certain zones, but if you have a well built house they become just a nuisance.
Best thing to do is to visit them and choose the one you like the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: A1988
About 200mbps

No taxes on foreign earnings in about all islands.
Internet is no longer an issue, there’s fiber everywhere and Starlink oc.
Crime is either non existent or lower than NY depending on the island and area.
Natural disasters are unlikely in certain zones, but if you have a well built house they become just a nuisance.
Best thing to do is to visit them and choose the one you like the most.
Thanks, well noted. I am going to visit cayman islands, panama and maybe Antigua Barbados, looking for good connectivity to miami

Reactions: JohnnyDoe