Our valued sponsor

Best Global Locations for Minimizing Personal and Business Taxes with a 190K EURO Budget

fighthorse

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 1, 2024
Visit site
I’d like to ask the OCT users the following:

If you could choose anywhere in the world, with no limitations, and your goal is to pay as little personal and business tax as possible, where would you move to become a taxpayer and set up a company?

The place should have relatively good infrastructure, good shopping options, reasonable access to Europe, and be relatively easy to reach.

I have a budget of 190K EURO.

I’d like to ask the OCT users the following:

If you could choose anywhere in the world, with no limitations, and your goal is to pay as little personal and business tax as possible, where would you move to become a taxpayer and set up a company?

The place should have relatively good infrastructure, good shopping options, reasonable access to Europe, and be relatively easy to reach.

I have a budget of 190K EURO.
What does the budget mean?

Dubai

What about Bulgaria? You have relatively low taxes, and it’s incredibly cheap to live there. With the money you have, you could buy a property and ensure security, and you can probably reduce your taxes even more than the 10% personal tax rate.