Our valued sponsor

Belize financial Service License for my offshore corp. how and where?

mert

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have been searching all over the forum and google to find fees and requirements to apply for a financial service license in Belize! I read the fee varies a little from 7500 to 9000 USD depending on what services are included.

This provider http://vipconsultant.net/offshore_belize_international_financial_services_license.html for instant offers it all for USD 8500 after I negotiated with them! The license is exactly what I'm looking for, do you believe it can be used at the London Stock Exchange?

What I also found was the New Zealand Financial service license from this provider John Carcutt No fee's send them an e-mail!

And finally these guys seems to can be trusted http://www.orionibc.com/international-financial-services.aspx

My question is, what are the basic requirements, which Agent can help with the total setup including bank account and what are the total costs first year and second year?

Reactions: JohnLocke
It's a very easy process which don't require a lot beside the money you will need to have some sort of experience in order to obtain the license. Compared to other jurisdictions this is a pretty easy 123 task to accomplish.

You are welcome to receive a quote from us /contact-us.html just complete the contact form and we will get back asap.

Last edited:
Can you tell me what the share capital requirements are? How long does it take to have the finished company?
They start at USD 50,000 and up to USD 100,000 depending on what financial activity you are into, typically it takes 4 - 5 weeks to accomplish the entire process to setup the company and get the license.

Would like to know if it requires a real office and staff in Belize to obtain the license!
No not required, arrangements can be made if needed.

The best is to contact us directly /contact-us.html since the rules are not always static and some setups need to be tailored to match the clients requirements.

Last edited:
If you can get the company in Belize established for Financial Services for only 8,5k usd it is very cheap and I'm interested. How difficult is it to setup and are the requirements to overcome or as strict as for instant in Cyprus, UK or Malta?

If you can get the company in Belize established for Financial Services for only 8' date='5k usd it is very cheap and I'm interested. How difficult is it to setup and are the requirements to overcome or as strict as for instant in Cyprus, UK or Malta?[/quote']
You may contact our sales directly to find out that the entire process isn't that difficult and it's easy to get everything setup pretty fast and hassle free.

gruntler thank you PM received and also replied, we are waiting for your order ;)

They start at USD 50,000 and up to USD 100,000 depending on what financial activity you are into, typically it takes 4 - 5 weeks to accomplish the entire process to setup the company and get the license.
Can you let me know when it is $50k and when 100k please?

I send you a PM to request some additional private information you hopefully can help with. I'm ready to place my order today!

So far we have helped 7 clients with this service and they are all seems to be happy with it.

We have been successfully able to get our financial service company in Belize thanks to the help of Admin's crew. I must say they are very helpful and do alot to satisfy their customers even if we have been a little time consuming they kept moving on. In comparasation to the Cyprus license this seems to be a real valid shortcut to the financial markets and offering financial services to our customers.

We are happy with what we got.

No not required, arrangements can be made if needed.

The best is to contact us directly /contact-us.html since the rules are not always static and some setups need to be tailored to match the clients requirements.
You can do the licensning + incorporation ? I have send a ticket to your support to clarify a few questions also I want to compare this solution with other offshore jurisdictions like Seychelles, Panama, Costa Rica please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for submitting a ticket, one of our sales will be in touch with you shortly. General questions can be answered here, the comparasation you are asking for I iwll have to make some research or perhaps someone else may already reply in the meantime.

I wouldl ike to know the requirements and how difficult it is to establish a Financial service licensed company in the following jurisdictions:

1. Belize
  2. Seychelles
  3. Costa Rica
  4. Panama
  5. BVI

Also what capital requirements there are and and overview of the costs or a simple indication of what the costs are, for instant in Cyprus it seems to be huge, 45k EURO establishing + EUR 500k paid in share capital that's too much for our investor group at the moment.