Our valued sponsor

Bank of Jamaica for offshore account opening?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
During the last and this week I'm doing a lot of research to source the right offshore banks for my needs. I come across a lot of different banks some I have heard of and know and others which I obvious not have known about before.

Bank og Jamaica was suddenly popping up on Google while I searched for an reliable offshore bank. Do you know about Jamaica and how strict they are with banking?

Any input would be much appreciated.

Bank of Jamaica is located here.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I was in touch with them sometime last year I think but didn't came to an arrangement! Not their fault at all they were very helpful but required me to travel there and meet in person.
So will you do that or are you waiting for some of the other banks to be completed first?

Reactions: JohnSeed
From all the reading I have done aboit Jamaica and offshore banking it don't seems they are providing any privacy ay longer for any one! You can bank there as usual banking customer but why would you have the trouble to open an account there when you at any time can open an account at your local HSBC branche :)
That's exactly what I'm researching atm. I'm not sure what privacy they offer if any!

Reactions: cosmo and JohnLocke
I have been planning a trip to visit them next months so I will complete this task, once done I will ofcourse report here the outcome.
Please let os know how you get about and if it's an success.

Reactions: alain
You can an approval so far or you gave up?
When you have paid for the application process anyway, why stop it and not just finish to see what's work.

Reactions: cosmo and alain