Our valued sponsor

Bank account that doesn't respond to US judgments

Mani

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know of a bank or jurisdiction that accepts US citizens, is well reputed, but does not respond to US judgments against the account owner (for debts relating to a failed US business)?

As a US citizen I can open an account under my name, or my Wyoming corporation.

Thanks

Reactions: negon
Hi, does anyone know of a bank or jurisdiction that accepts US citizens, is well reputed, but does not respond to US judgments against the account owner (for debts relating to a failed US business)?

So you are looking for a "well reputed" jurisdiction or bank that wants to defy a US DOJ judgement and at the same time not become blacklisted/sanctioned or thrown of swift network?......sorry no bank names come to mind.

So you are looking for a "well reputed" jurisdiction or bank that wants to defy a US DOJ judgement and at the same time not become blacklisted/sanctioned or thrown of swift network?......sorry no bank names come to mind.

Jurisdictions have their own laws and I think it is a non sequitor argument that non-compliance with US judgements equals not being in the SWIFT system. Someone can correct me if I am wrong on this point.

Jurisdictions have their own laws and I think it is a non sequitor argument that non-compliance with US judgements equals not being in the SWIFT system. Someone can correct me if I am wrong on this point.

Jurisdictions laws are meaningless in financial services area when confronting the US. The US does not respect them and the US is the global financial system...lol. Switzerland had its own super strong laws on banking secrecy and had to break them under emergency measures in order to supply the names of 4000 UBS clients and Switzerland manages one third of the worlds entire overseas wealth...lol. Iran got kicked of Swift via US pressure and Swift is based in Belgium under EU law. You think any jurisdiction wants to become an isolated North Korea by standing up to the US on financial affairs. Keep it real....not even the EU is successfully standing up against US over unilateral re-imposing of sanctions back on Iran by US. The US damn well dared them to bypass their sanctions and the EU companies blinked.

No country on earth will risk being cut of from US dollars or their economy will fail. Speak to the Caribbean leaders who went on their knees to US just after having USD correspondence accounts closed in their countries.

Anyway good luck finding a bank connected to SWIFT that does what you are looking for.......lol :D. Until the US dollar is not the dominant international currency all jurisdictions that want to remain part of the international financial system do what the US says....FACT!!!!

Jurisdictions laws are meaningless in financial services area when confronting the US. The US does not respect them and the US is the global financial system...lol.
No country on earth will risk being cut of from US dollars or their economy will fail. Speak to the Caribbean leaders who went on their knees to US just after having USD correspondence accounts closed in their countries.
i agree , US does not respect any law .