Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for Saint Kitts and Nevis IBC

SalazarCorp

May 3, 2020
Hello Guys,

I recently opened an IBC in Saint Kitts and Nevis for my consultancy business and the only bank that accepted our business was Caye Bank in Belize. Now, when we issued the invoice for our client for payment, they are not accepting to transfer it to a third party (it seems Caye Bank uses some third party account in other bank in Europe). This will require us to open another bank account and we are running out of options and time. We have tried AirWallex and Aspire without success.

Can someone recomend a agent or a bank where we can try to open an account?

The company has two shareholders (Europeans) and the average yearly turnover will be around 2-3 million USD.

Thanks!

Reactions: AdH, achab and jafo
Reactions: Marios and jafo
Hello Guys,

I recently opened an IBC in Saint Kitts and Nevis for my consultancy business and the only bank that accepted our business was Caye Bank in Belize. Now, when we issued the invoice for our client for payment, they are not accepting to transfer it to a third party (it seems Caye Bank uses some third party account in other bank in Europe). This will require us to open another bank account and we are running out of options and time. We have tried AirWallex and Aspire without success.

Can someone recomend a agent or a bank where we can try to open an account?

The company has two shareholders (Europeans) and the average yearly turnover will be around 2-3 million USD.

Thanks!
our clients are mostly China
I don't know your business, but I have "a friend of a friend" ;) with an almost similar setup for several of "his" companies, and "he" has accounts at CCB, ICBC, BoC, and ABC.

Of course, "he" opened "his" accounts years ago. Not sure if you can still do it, but it's worth a try. ;)

PS. "He" even has WeChat Pay and Alipay. ;)

Reactions: SalazarCorp
I don't know your business, but I have "a friend of a friend" ;) with an almost similar setup for several of "his" companies, and "he" has accounts at CCB, ICBC, BoC, and ABC.

Of course, "he" opened "his" accounts years ago. Not sure if you can still do it, but it's worth a try. ;)

PS. "He" even has WeChat Pay and Alipay. ;)

I currently live in the UAE and i have tried to approach Chinese Banks here, but they say can't open offshore bank accounts for companies in Saint Kitts and Nevis. Also tried Bank of Baroda here, no luck.

The best I got so far is Afrasia Bank from Mauritius, they asked me to go there to have a personal meeting, but without guarantee of getting the account opened.

I recently opened an IBC in Saint Kitts and Nevis for my consultancy business and the only bank that accepted our business was Caye Bank in Belize.
The vast majority of these “classical” offshore locations like Saint Kitts and Nevis represent a problem with banking nowadays. Unfortunately.

Your turnover can be somehow attractive to a bank, on the other hand, a “consultancy business” is always raising some red flags. Can you share what business you are particularly in?

The best I got so far is Afrasia Bank from Mauritius, they asked me to go there to have a personal meeting, but without guarantee of getting the account opened.
Well, Mauritian banks can be an option; but it really depends on your business. Try to reach e.g. @CyprusLawyer101 here re:Mauritius, I think he is able to help there.

Reactions: Weary and ilke
Last edited:
Well, I have just recalled something...
Before you try, read this BONI in Nevis having regulator problem ?

BTW, @Marios, as of Bank Account for Saint Kitts and Nevis IBC, you apparently / probably possess some information re: BONI.
Would you mind to elaborate more on that? Either here or in this thread BONI in Nevis having regulator problem ?
As far as I’m aware, there aren’t any current regulatory issues with BONI. Over the past six years, I’ve introduced several clients to the bank. There was a period when the bank experienced some correspondent banking issues, but from what I understand, those have been resolved.

The last client I introduced was in March, and I haven’t received any complaints from them about any issues. That said, there may be issues that I’m not aware of, and thus I would encourage every client to conduct their own due diligence before proceeding.

Reactions: jafo and Forester
I would not recommend BONI. There would be difficulties getting out your money unless you are putting it there for long term use. STAY FAR from BONI.

Try sovereign, international merchant or sun international bank in Nevis

As far as I’m aware, there aren’t any current regulatory issues with BONI. Over the past six years, I’ve introduced several clients to the bank. There was a period when the bank experienced some correspondent banking issues, but from what I understand, those have been resolved.

The last client I introduced was in March, and I haven’t received any complaints from them about any issues. That said, there may be issues that I’m not aware of, and thus I would encourage every client to conduct their own due diligence before proceeding.
Was the account succesfully opened and operating without delays?

Last edited:
The accounts is dedicated (no IBANs are provided), but the beneficiary details may be included in the payment details depending on the route selected to send the funds. You can refer to the link below for their current fees. If you scroll further down, you’ll find information on the two correspondent banking channels they use:
https://www.boniltd.com/_files/ugd/2ce673_f732c78bb2394e028dec480f4a17c9cf.pdf
Hope that helps.

I would not recommend BONI. There would be difficulties getting out your money unless you are putting it there for long term use. STAY FAR from BONI.

Yes, the account was successfully opened and funded. However, I’m not in a position to confirm whether it has been actively used since then. So far my client hasn’t raised any issues with me, but that’s likely because they are not actively using the account. I recommend exercising your own due diligence and proceeding with caution when applying to BONI or to any other financial institution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forester

Do you have personal experience with sovereign, international merchant or sun international bank in Nevis?