Our valued sponsor

Bank account for Delaware LLC

nejb0

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
We are glad to have found such a forum. Maybe you can help us.

My partner and I are from germany and have founded an LLC in Delaware.
We are currently employees of a normal company in Germany. So that our name does not appear publicly in a company directory, we have founded an LLC in Delaware. The company is run by a trustee. Not over us. We are developing software with this company. Now the company is founded, but we have trouble opening a bank account.

Once the bank's hear LLC Delaware, they distance themselves ( for example leupay and paysera).

Can you recommend a provider, so we do not have to be there? It should also continue to run anonymously.
Only the software developerswould be paid via this bank account. That's about 2500 euros per month.

Following documents we have:
Listening of Manager
Company registration certificate
Initial Resolutions
LLC Membership Certificate
PoA

Reactions: blizz
I have now contacted this provider. Thank you.

Any other provider?
Paysera wants a URL from the Registration Center, which contains all the information. However, the state delaware does not have this.
Does anyone have any experience with an LLC and bank opening??? That can not be that hard?

In order to open a bank account, documents (outside US) must be apostilled, and inside US certified.

By the way i think you will need also: (if you don't have miss to mention it) Operating Agreement, Business Plan, Incumbency Certificate and Good Standing Certificate - if status is not already specified on the Incumbency one- but some banks require this last document directly from the government and not by RAs.

Do you consider opening the account in US remotely? If so, you can send me your email, and I will send you the info.
You just promoted your service here! You aren't allowed to do that!

I was asking what provider you have been using not if you can help me to setup a US bank account which I don't believe you can at all!