Our valued sponsor

Question Are there Cryptocurrency Exchanges that do NOT deal with US citizens, residents, or US dollars and won't even quote in US dollars????

jafo

Mentor Group Gold Premium
May 13, 2022
Earth
Visit site
Which cryptocurrency exchange do you recommend that does NOT deal with:
  1. P = US Citizens and
  2. Q = US Residents and
  3. R = US Dollars and
  4. S = Won't even show/display prices in US Dollars and
  5. T = is located outside the USA.
????

So, to make it visually MORE appealing, I created a Truth Table to illustrate what I mean. I'll paste part of it since it is too long because, in a TRUE (T) or FALSE (F) with 5 variables, we have 2⁵ = 32 combinations, so I truncated the Truth Table:
1722334984910.png

So, The expression P∧Q∧R∧S∧T is valid only if all five variables are true (T), which occurs only in the first row of this table. In all other cases, the expression evaluates to false (F).

So, is there such a Cryptocurrency Exchange that meets these above-mentioned requirements? :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: mraleph
Which cryptocurrency exchange do you recommend that does NOT deal with:
  1. P = US Citizens and
  2. Q = US Residents and
  3. R = US Dollars and
  4. S = Won't even show/display prices in US Dollars and
  5. T = is located outside the USA.
????

So, to make it visually MORE appealing, I created a Truth Table to illustrate what I mean. I'll paste part of it since it is too long because, in a TRUE (T) or FALSE (F) with 5 variables, we have 2⁵ = 32 combinations, so I truncated the Truth Table:
View attachment 7386

So, The expression P∧Q∧R∧S∧T is valid only if all five variables are true (T), which occurs only in the first row of this table. In all other cases, the expression evaluates to false (F).

So, is there such a Cryptocurrency Exchange that meets these above-mentioned requirements? :rolleyes:
do you consider pricefeed in usdc/usdt as being usd?
Or should the quoting be only "non-usd fiat" vs btc/eth etc?

personally I don't know of any but I could think of some asian ones having only their local fiat currency plus some crypto. Or some p2p sites catering to specific regions.

Reactions: jafo
Great point!
USDT quotes would be acceptable.
well then, one way would be to look for non-fiat exchange which allow for less kyc (usually some simple chain anal ysis operation regarding hacks would suffice). Maybe bitrue is still one (given they restrict uncle sam slavecardholders).
I asked some of my Asian suppliers, but either they don't know or won't share. Also, in general, my Asian suppliers don't keep crypto. They immediately exchange for ¥
id assume they have to go straight to their semi secret way of exchanging it. Id conclude some areas where its regulated like HK or Thailand might have smth. But goes with the q of it being open to non-residents of these areas.

- Bitvavo
As far as I know there is only one exchange that satisfies all your requirements for EEA + CH + UK citizens:
Liquidity is not so great on Bitvavo, but good for SEPA in/out.

- Bitpanda almost, but in the app you can switch display currency to $, but I think this is more like a UI thing as everything is in €.

- Upbit, Bithumb so local Korean exchanges
Getting an account there is not so easy

- some USDT only exchanges
Not the best choices, they probably allow US people with VPN and they fake their volume and liquidity, so I advise to stay away from those