Our valued sponsor

Are there cryptocurrencies linked to the stock market like ETFs?

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I’m wondering if there’s something similar to what has been done with ETFs for crypto, where there are crypto coins that are tied to the stock market. Maybe something like how PAXG is based on gold.

Does anyone know if this exists?

Reactions: icecold and mraleph
I’m wondering if there’s something similar to what has been done with ETFs for crypto, where there are crypto coins that are tied to the stock market. Maybe something like how PAXG is based on gold.

Does anyone know if this exists?

Tokenized stocks and some ETFs were offered by Binance and FTX back in 2020/2021 but the product was rather quickly terminated by Binance and FTX went bust.

Atm for what I know theres nothing of the sort being offered around (at least that has any volume that makes sense)

Im confident the SEC doesnt like it at all hence why Binance pulled fast like a 15 yo w his first girlfriend.

Yes - but problem is when there’s a underlying RWA and the questions on regulatory changes - you might end up holding the bag on a forced redemption into Fiat/Stable/Underlying asset

Happened to our partners and our organization previously with a 25% haircut as we couldn’t hold the underlying without a EU subsidiary vehicle due to EU laws on the underlying asset

Now when it comes to other markets it can get even more tricky especially with the US.

Also there’s liquidity issues

Besides you can earn a decent enough yield in stables, a decent yield and gradual price rise in ETH, Sol etc you can even earn yield on BTC with Thor etc

CEX/crypto platforms
You mean this website?

How complicated are they to get approved for and what KYC is required?

Sorry stupid question, when you say Nexo does this means you have to apply for another platform if you want to invest then ?

You mean this website?
How complicated are they to get approved for and what KYC is required?

Sorry stupid question, when you say Nexo does this means you have to apply for another platform if you want to invest then ?
No, I meant CEX as any Centralized Exchange offering crypto yields not specifically CEX.IO.

You have of course to register in Nexo.com to earn.

• Love
Reactions: happyjohn
I have just opened a new thread to don't go off topic.

There are a few lamps on already.

Reactions: JohnLocke