Our valued sponsor

Any EMI or online bank with SEPA for non EEA resident?

Nishizawa

Member Plus
Dec 14, 2018
Visit site
HI.

I want to trade BTC at P2P platform such as localbitcoin or other OTC desk. To avoid high risk countries like Venezuela, I intend to trade with EU residents whenever possible.
Since my tax residence is South Korea, I cannot use the popular payments preferred by European P2P traders such as revolut or N26. Instead, I want to trade with them via SEPA transfer.
Is there any good EMI or something similar I can use for this?

Also, I've heard that EMI don't like me receiving frequent remittances from multiple people. (I believe the situation will get worse once the fact that it is related to crypto is known.)
I will trade less than 1000 euros per month and not expecting more than 3 transfers. Is this volume safe for EMI?

Reactions: Spinat
Bankera is a EMI which supports SEPA transactions to and from exchanges. They seem to offer personal accounts to non-EEA residents too:

The volume is nothing to worry about. But you need to be very carefull if you trade P2P with SEPA payments; places like localbitcoins have criminals laundering illict SEPA funds. This happens even on bitcoin.de, a german P2P exchange, where hobby traders get raided by the police because 2 years ago they randomly got like 500€ from a bad source. Thats your biggest risk. And maybe Bankera would have a problem with these 3rd party funds too, not sure. I would rather buy from normal exchanges or even with a debit card at that volume.

OP would have to cut out the EMI towards a more direct method....

Several options, would be highly dependent on the level anonymity he intends to maintain, while transacting which he hasnt mentioned thus far...

I trust a few members can advice inline with the needs of OP.cig-:,

Have you looked at converta or Zenus - all of them are mentioned inside the mentor group, furthermore you can get this setup regardless where you live if you come inside ;)