Our valued sponsor

Anonymous company formation

FarFarAway said:
Is it posible to open offshore company completely anonymously, without any documents?
Yes and no. Some US incorporation agencies do not ask for ID from customers when setting up for example Delaware companies.

FarFarAway said:
I really need great privacy, because if my government discover that I have offshore company I can have troubles. Any advice? :whistle:
Don't break the law.

If necessary - move to a more suitable jurisdiction.

FarFarAway said:
If I put 100.000eur on offshore banking account which questions I can expect from bank?
Anything. But usually they will ask for proof of source of wealth and sometimes intended usage. Some banks ask more than others. Some don't ask much at all. It also depends on the bank's risk assessment of you.

Reactions: FarFarAway
Delawer is in US, US support offshore companies? Can you explain me what is trust, and can trust been open anonymously? Can you trade with trust?

One hypothetical question: If i have money which came from illegal activity ( not illegal but not legal ) how to put this money in bank without much questions? First I need to lounder them?

THIS IS HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION

PS:

If i go I.E. on Seychelles on "vacation" can I in person open company and bank account there on official government place instead of using partners and private agencies for incorporation. And can i later use agency just for virtual office?

Last edited by a moderator:
FarFarAway said:
Is it posible to open offshore company completely anonymously, without any documents? If no, what if these documments is fake? I really need great privacy, because if my government discover that I have offshore company I can have troubles. Any advice? :whistle:
If I put 100.000eur on offshore banking account which questions I can expect from bank?
If you open company completely anonymously, how you can prove some day that this company is really yours? For example, bank officer in the offshore area can transfer all your money from bank account. And you cannot sue him because cannot prove that you are the real owner of the company and the money. Do you think about this?