Our valued sponsor

Amex business with foreign owned LLC

Hey guys, any of you knows how it’s possible to get an Amex business account + card for a disregarded LLC?
It can be done, and this was discussed before, but pay CLOSE ATTENTION to what the Dutch did, as your "government" can try the same dirty tactic. Anticipate their move:

Court Authorizes Service of John Doe Summons Seeking Information About Dutch Residents Using American Express Cards Linked to Non-Dutch Bank Accounts. Monday, April 3, 2017

There are a few people here on OCT who know more about this.

Always "invert!"

It can be done, and this was discussed before, but pay CLOSE ATTENTION to what the Dutch did, as your "government" can try the same dirty tactic. Anticipate their move:

Court Authorizes Service of John Doe Summons Seeking Information About Dutch Residents Using American Express Cards Linked to Non-Dutch Bank Accounts. Monday, April 3, 2017

There are a few people here on OCT who know more about this.

Always "invert!"
How one anticipate this move? I didn’t get this

Do you know the process I have to follow then?
Someone from Reddit shared with me the process note he is a non-US citizen. I will share it here. Note this will take time if you are in a country that offers a personal Amex credit card and if you are also in a country that is eligible for the Amex Global Transfer, you have to apply for the Amex personal credit card on your country first once it is approved used it regularly I suggest about six months or more and build your credit once you have enough credit to qualify for the Amex Global Transfer, apply for the Global Transfer and transfer your card and credit to United States once transferred to the US apply for an Amex Business Checking account for your LLC or C-Corp you will need an ITIN for the application.

How one anticipate this move? I didn’t get this
Imagine getting a job at the tax office in "your country."
How would you try to extort money from your residents to cover your salary without having to produce anything worthwhile in life? :rolleyes:

That's what I mean by invert/anticipate.

If you live in Country X,
and bank in Country Y,
but have a "home"/place of residence in Country Z where there are no taxes or only territorial taxes,
then,
if Country X requests all that data on "their" residents (read slaves on their plantation) from courts/govs. in Country Y,
then they'll get the data on all those with residency in Country X.
Country Z is NONE of their concern, and they won't get this info.
Of course, it is better to have a passport from Country Q (if you can muster that).

Reactions: Leo Vanguard
Citibank offers cards to non residents without ITIN. You just need a US address.

If you need a business card you can get it but you will be liable for it’s debt and not the business.

Reactions: jafo
Someone from Reddit shared with me the process note he is a non-US citizen. I will share it here. Note this will take time if you are in a country that offers a personal Amex credit card and if you are also in a country that is eligible for the Amex Global Transfer, you have to apply for the Amex personal credit card on your country first once it is approved used it regularly I suggest about six months or more and build your credit once you have enough credit to qualify for the Amex Global Transfer, apply for the Global Transfer and transfer your card and credit to United States once transferred to the US apply for an Amex Business Checking account for your LLC or C-Corp you will need an ITIN for the application.
Are you 100% sure going through a personal amex is the only way to get a US business one?

Imagine getting a job at the tax office in "your country."
How would you try to extort money from your residents to cover your salary without having to produce anything worthwhile in life? :rolleyes:

That's what I mean by invert/anticipate.

If you live in Country X,
and bank in Country Y,
but have a "home"/place of residence in Country Z where there are no taxes or only territorial taxes,
then,
if Country X requests all that data on "their" residents (read slaves on their plantation) from courts/govs. in Country Y,
then they'll get the data on all those with residency in Country X.
Country Z is NONE of their concern, and they won't get this info.
Of course, it is better to have a passport from Country Q (if you can muster that).
Let's say you're a spanish citizen, but you have your tax residency in Portugal or Paraguay.
Would be better to use your
Citibank offers cards to non residents without ITIN. You just need a US address.

If you need a business card you can get it but you will be liable for it’s debt and not the business.
I basically spend money on ads and would like to have a good card that can give me points for it. I see many people use Amex gold etc. Do you know how can I apply for it?

Paraguay.
Unequivocably! Especially now that Spain has told Latin America to go f*ck themselves about getting an apology for colonization! smi(&%

Do you know how can I apply for it?
No. I've had mine so long I can't even remember how it started.

Now, on this forum, they once posted a link for an application for an Amex card. Search the forum!

Unequivocably! Especially now that Spain has told Latin America to go f*ck themselves about getting an apology for colonization! smi(&%

Now, on this forum, they once posted a link for an application for an Amex card. Search the forum!
Do you know if I can get one with my citizenship info/passport also if I have my residency in another place?

I looked with the search before posting but the only thread I can find has no updates…

I looked with the search before posting but the only thread I can find has no updates…

PS. Use a sheet of paper and a pen and write down your thoughts and their permutations. It will help you in your search on OCT ;)

PS. Use a sheet of paper and a pen and write down your thoughts and their permutations. It will help you in your search on OCT ;)
I need the OCT membership to access this right?
Is eveything accessible with the membership? Like also the correct steps to do to get approved with this amex ICC for LLC owners? @JohnnyDoe @jafo
Do I need the gold, or also bronze is good?

• Wow
Reactions: jafo