Our valued sponsor

A mass IT outage worldwide

Forester

May 30, 2021
Central Europe
Visit site
Saw it in the news an hour ago.

I thought Microsoft was stable after Windows 95 :)

I saw this also and just looks like an innocent update release that went wrong - worse than some Nvidia driver updates that crash your whole PC also smi(&%. Luckily I don't use anything MS related and not seen anyone I know affected by it.

Then I looked into co-founder of Crowdstrike ;). Again totally unrelated but I am sure people will be like ca#"!

P.S How ironic that the software suppose to prevent cyber attacks ended up causing one itself...lol.

It seems that a popular joke about the end of the world being most likely caused by one messed Apple software update has a solid basis :)

if nothing else then this event will hopefully make people realize that so-called antivirus software is a way bigger problem than the virus threat itself

Reactions: Forester
Nothing new to see here, just another BSoD.
Been experiencing it since Win 2.1. The world will survive.

IMG_8025.png

Or it was this guy:
IMG_8039.jpeg

Last edited:
there are so many clear and gentle signs... banal covid (instead of some really dangerous airborne virus), senile US president, BLM, blocked Suez canal, now this.... events that should immediately wake people up and make them realize how fragile, centralized and dysfunctional world has become and rethink.... yet it's hard to expect anything to change, brainwashed voters will be promised order, safety and prosperity on the account of others and nothing will ever change until it's too late

Dmitri is MORE American than Trump and Hulk Hogan combined! That guy will SELL (and k1ll) his Russian mother and grandmother to be welcomed as a "red-blooded" American. rof/% smi(&%

I went to college with so many of these types of sell-outs! They just couldn't understand why I wanted nothing to do with that American passport in the '80s! Those same guys are struggling in the US and STILL can't wrap their heads around the fact that some of us do NOT want to live there or be part of that "gang." stupi#21

Let them BURN! ;)

Microsoft outage live updates: Worldwide travel and banking hit after cybersecurity update causes IT chaos (e.g.)
(Simply said, one fucked up update for Crowdstrike security sw for MS Windows made millions of MS Windows controlled computers, MS Azure cloud included, unusable. A manual intervention seems to be needed to repair.)

Are you affected? (I am not, to prevent questions.)

Lesson: Do not use Microsoft systems; do not use cloud (as possible).

:)
Worldwide or only countries using Microsoft? :rolleyes:

the firm that claimed Russian election interference, but later had to walk it back
I wrote something to the extent of Dmitri being a sell-out even before reading your comment, and I was NOT aware that they, Crowdstrike, pushed the Russian interference claim, but NOW...I am totally NOT surprised! Actually, I totally expect it now. smi(&%

I will never regret switching to MX-Linux.
Free, quick as f**k, and no outage or other Microsoft bulls**t.

Guess which OS will go down during the WEF global cyberattack? The popular one of course.
To really scare the plebs, they'll have to attack IOS and Android, and disrupt communication and life of people.

Attached image to show that all the WEF global risks are manufactured,

Nr. 1: Weather modification and consequences (a la China, Dubai, Thailand, Japan, I guess everywhere)
Nr. 2: Censorship and programming through media, centralized A.I. full of restrictions and disinformation.
Nr. 3: Who promoted black-white conflicts to divert from occupy Wallstreet? People, or media and politics? Divide and conquer, since 3000 A.D.
Nr. 4: Created through money-printing for any popular cause, for example corona scare, Ukraine war, and whatever comes next. It's not without any consequences, and inflation is the logical reaction.
Nr. 5: Pretty much all spyware originates in Israel and is sold to governments, guess who gonna do the next 'cyberattack'?

1721439527043.png

Last edited:

Guess which OS will go down during the WEF global cyberattack? The popular one of course.
To really scare the plebs, they'll have to attack IOS and Android, and disrupt communication and life of people.

Nr. 1: Weather modification and consequences (a la China, Dubai, Thailand, Japan, I guess everywhere)
Nr. 2: Censorship and programming through media, centralized A.I. full of restrictions and disinformation.
Nr. 3: Who promoted black-white conflicts to divert from occupy Wallstreet? People, or media and politics? Divide and conquer, since 3000 A.D.
Nr. 4: Created through money-printing for any popular cause, for example corona scare, Ukraine war, and whatever comes next. It's not without any consequences, and inflation is the logical reaction.
Nr. 5: Pretty much all spyware originates in Israel and is sold to governments, guess who gonna do the next 'cyberattack'?

View attachment 7280
great to see they publish the "risks" which they are creating themselves.

View attachment 7280
To say these people are sick f*ckers is a massive understatement. How they have NOT been taken out yet is a mystery to me! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: cryptofriendly
How they have NOT been taken out yet is a mystery to me! :rolleyes:
OT:
Are you so young or so naïve? ;) ;) (Well, I know that you are not young :) )
[No offense just joking]

To say these people are sick f*ckers is a massive understatement. How they have NOT been taken out yet is a mystery to me! :rolleyes:
They are the ones taking people out.
Legalized organized crime, holding on to their power and trying to expand their 'hood'.
That pretty much describes the EU and NATO nowadays, and USA since the 20th century,
oh, did I forget the UK and the 'royals'?
And may I see Epstein's and pedo friends' flight-log (I know, I am dreaming, we'll never see it)?

The 'elite criminals' are busy creating 'important issues like global cooling....ahm...warming....ahm....change' and conflicts, to divert the attention of the plebs from recognizing that they exhorted by criminals, and their tax money is just being laundered and diverted, while their quality of life, privacy and freedom are being eradicated.

It's just a question of time before they get chipped like farm animals they actually are.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I admit I have missed it. (It's true that CH was not inside my perimeter these times.)
It reminds me the Nanterre massacre (Nanterre massacre - Wikipedia) from (roughly) the same time. It is interesting that this massacre was paralleled with the Toulouse and Montauban shootings (Toulouse and Montauban shootings - Wikipedia) ten years later, however it had no similar roots, IMO.

But we are remarkably off-topic. Well, we are in Let's Talk... but anyway.

Reactions: jafo