Our valued sponsor

A Consistent Pattern for Valid USDT TRC20 Transactions: Identifying Key Identifiers?

jorge

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Is there a pattern in how, for example, a USDT TRC20 transaction should look when it's valid? Does it always start with "TG" or "TX" or something similar?

Can we say that if a transaction ID can't be found at TronScan it does not exists?

So what you're saying is that if you give me a transaction ID or show me a screenshot of it, and I enter it into Tronscan, it should be able to find it. If it doesn't find the transaction, that means the transaction was NEVER made? Is that 100% certain?

Reactions: jorge
So what you're saying is that if you give me a transaction ID or show me a screenshot of it, and I enter it into Tronscan, it should be able to find it. If it doesn't find the transaction, that means the transaction was NEVER made? Is that 100% certain?
That would be of interest to me

There can be a slight delay with newer transactions on Tronscan . But you can also directly query the jsonrpc Trongrid Api.
But if nothing appears the transaction doesn't exist . You can also run your own node and query against it .

Last edited:
If a transaction is initiated about 14 hours ago, it should be on the network right ?

Okay I see, thank you very much, very helpful.