Our valued sponsor

Breaking News! The Battle for Truth: OffshoreCorpTalk vs Hamilton Reserve Bank

Breaking News!
We are very impressed that a serious bank resorts to black hat methods to publish cheap articles on cheap domains to once again lie their way through the world.

Here is a little excerpt from what they write in their latest publication in their war against OCT:
However, upon closer inspection, it becomes evident that OffshoreCorpTalk does not hold any formal accreditation or regulation from any financial authorities. This means that the information shared on their platform may not always be accurate or trustworthy as anyone can post without any verification process.
Since when does a public forum need a financial license or be regulated eek¤%&

This really reminds me of the time iPayTotal and Panamalegal tried the same, it turned out they were major criminals and the latter's business no longer exists today.

Which bank would behave in such a way, I'm just asking?

Here is a little excerpt from what they write in their latest publication in their war against OCT:

Can't believe an actual adult human being wrote that.

I mean, it's outrageous that you still haven't applied for a Banking And Forum Services License. ;) How will all the users depositing their hard-earned posts and precious memes be able to feel safe? Are my investments in the @JohnnyDoe ETF even real?

Which bank would behave in such a way, I'm just asking?
If we assume that the bank is run by competent and skilled people, it might just be their lawyers taking them for a ride to see how many billable hours they can rack up. But if both the bank and its lawyers are acting in good faith, I wonder what the source of this lunacy is. I hope they find peace and happiness.

I don't think they have worked out how the internet works. I wonder if they have also served Trust Pilot with papers...lol?

The below is a world we don't want to go down :confused:. I guess we should be lucky that HRB is not a bank in Nigeria.

I am quite sure that they have bombarded Trustpilot with similar lawsuits, but there they are also biting on granite.

Over all that story, trouble in HRB is obviously linked to SL bonds on which the debtor failed !
I remember a conversation I had (prior to this event) in Feb. 2022 with a private banker of HRB as she mention the bank would be soon have accounts with SL central bank , as correspondent bank for HRB ....
So I imagine this bond purchase by HRB was related to that deal with SL central bank accounts opening ....

Please keep us posted if they go further or something change.
Of course, if there is any development in this case, this thread will definitely be updated.

Reactions: jafo and Forester
Of course, if there is any development in this case, this thread will definitely be updated.
Wow.... I see someone has been after them viciously since last year: https://twitter.com/HRBankExposed

and this account, too: https://twitter.com/hamiltonreserve

So many accounts claim to be victims of Hamilton Bank, and some are accounts from 2023 and earlier.

Not looking good for them.

Would these accounts provide courts with an affidavit? :rolleyes:

BTW, here's a list of accounts that probably have a beef with Hamilton Bank: https://twitter.com/HRBankExposed/followers

case still going on ?
Yes cit is, I don't think they will give up.

HMR must be in big trouble since they started this cyber war where in the end they will get nothing from it.

HMR must be in big trouble since they started this cyber war where in the end they will get nothing from it.
I went back and pulled from my dBase III & IV, FoxBase, and Foxpro databases my diary regarding my years as the "computer guy" for the "law." I started as a teenager, so I was considered a fly on the wall, and they were completely open and "honest" about their shenanigans. So here we go...

--------------------

HMR's actions reek of embezzlement and money laundering through "manufactured legal fees."
Who is (or are?) igniting and flaming the fires of the plundering of HMR's coffers (hereinafter referred to as Instigators) through the ruse of legal fees paid to specific attorneys/law firms (hereinafter referred to as ALLF)? :rolleyes:

It doesn't have to be a direct monetary financial gain... This is EXTREMELY important...
  1. Financial Gain: Instigators may have a financial interest in helping ALLF because ALFF could invest in some of Instigator's business ventures (or those of their relatives or friends). By providing and channeling legal cases, Instigators could potentially benefit ALFF, leading to financial gains for both parties.
  2. Quid Pro Quo: Instigators receive personal benefits from ALFF in exchange for the "inside information they provide" to start legal proceedings under the auspices of "this is HMR's right, and the law is on its side." These benefits could include gifts, loans, or other forms of compensation that Instigators receive as a result of their relationship with ALFF. Think of expensive lunches, dinners, etc., to discuss the "case."
  3. Reputation and Influence: Instigators, as "respected business leaders and board members of major banks or corporations" (think of padding one's CV and getting letters of recommendation from "successful" ALFFs), may seek to maintain their reputation and influence in the (their?) business world by providing valuable information to ALFF. By sharing "confidential legal information," Instigators hope to curry favors with ALFF and maintain their relationship.
  4. Friendship and Loyalty: Instigators and ALFF probably have a close personal or business relationship, frequent the same circles or groups, or have known each other from educational institutions. As a result, Instigators may feel a sense of loyalty to ALFF. Therefore, Instigators are willing to provide confidential legal information to ALFF as a (mutual) favor to a friend.
1713619939891.png

So, the critical thing is to FIND OUT whether those who are FOOTING the bill, those who actually filled the coffers with the fruits of their labor, sweat, and blood, approve of the fraud being perpetrated against them and their wealth! :rolleyes:

This would be interesting to find out...

PS. I once asked a "trusted" prosecutor why he wouldn't prosecute lawyers who defrauded their clients into lawsuits where all the case law/stare decisis/jurisprudence, etc., pointed to the exact opposite of what the lawyers claimed, and he candidly answered: "It's a revolving door. One day, it will be my turn to do the same." :oops:

PS. I once asked a "trusted" prosecutor why he wouldn't prosecute lawyers who defrauded their clients into lawsuits where all the case law/stare decisis/jurisprudence, etc., pointed to the exact opposite of what the lawyers claimed, and he candidly answered: "It's a revolving door. One day, it will be my turn to do the same." :oops:
yeah true - sad world

Reactions: GPT and jafo
What do they hope to gain from this? It's not a multimillion-dollar corporation! It must be greedy lawyers who have seen their chance to sue everything they can to get millions of dollars from Hamilton Reserve Bank.

• Love
Reactions: jafo and 0xDEADBEEF
greedy lawyers who have seen their chance to sue everything they can to get millions of dollars from Hamilton Reserve Bank.
If the lawyers could make an extra hundred thousand off it, I'm sure Trustpilot hasn't been left out either.
I love this community! There isn't a single gullible or naïve person on this forum. ;)