Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company to receive 10-30k / month in crypto (convert to fiat / territorial country)

Kakashi

Jun 22, 2023
London
Visit site
If a person expects to receive crypto as payment for a variety of services, mostly consulting / advisory in the online adult space, what would be a good offshore corp structure to convert crypto funds to fiat?

Requirements:

- 10-30k / month
- Access to good banking and crypto exchanges: profits would be 1) sent to personal account as dividend in a territorial tax country (0% tax) and 2) optionally, to invest under the company's name if the asset protection is strong enough
- If asset protection is not strong with this set up / banking headaches, lower costs become more important
- Corp needs to clearly have 0% tax across the board / 0% WHT
- Corp needs to provide SoW to be used in the future (Although likely not in US/EU/western world)

If a person expects to receive crypto as payment for a variety of services, mostly consulting / advisory in the online adult space, what would be a good offshore corp structure to convert crypto funds to fiat?
Apart from the fact that you most likely have a PE in your country committing tax evasion there...

Requirements:

- 10-30k / month
- Access to good banking and crypto exchanges: profits would be 1) sent to personal account as dividend in a territorial tax country (0% tax) and 2) optionally, to invest under the company's name if the asset protection is strong enough
- If asset protection is not strong with this set up / banking headaches, lower costs become more important
- Corp needs to clearly have 0% tax across the board / 0% WHT
- Corp needs to provide SoW to be used in the future (Although likely not in US/EU/western world)
you may look at Singapore, maybe? We had a long discussion there for such setups.

Apart from the fact that you most likely have a PE in your country committing tax evasion there...

you may look at Singapore, maybe? We had a long discussion there for such setups.
I think I can get around PE by having more people involved and I dont think my home country would care

Any chance you can point me to the Singapore thread? Haven't found it I am afraid, but I would have thought something like Panama IBC/seychelles would be as good / chaper...

I think I can get around PE by having more people involved and I dont think my home country would care
Then no need to worry, you can just do the US LLC.

Any chance you can point me to the Singapore thread? Haven't found it I am afraid, but I would have thought something like Panama IBC/seychelles would be as good / chaper...
Singapore is not cheaper than Caribbeans but banking and reputation is better.

Reactions: JohnLocke
How about bank account opening in Singapore, it's a complicated process if I read all what is posted here on OCT about it correct ?

Latest Threads