Our valued sponsor

Countries where you can get residency without bank statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland perhaps

363410633_669422741877948_8554233109154617051_n.jpg

If I'm not mistaken such a residence is called an asylum request (that's why millions of people from Latin America go to US via Mexico). There is also citizenship by descent which in some cases requires you to speak the language of your ancestors and always requires you to show documentary proof (birth and marriage certificates) and absence of criminal record (you can find more information about it on imidaily).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rome
What countries can I get residency in without bank statements or "proof of income"?
To clarify, as an example, you can do this in Dubai by opening a company.

Somaliland perhaps

363410633_669422741877948_8554233109154617051_n.jpg
I'm sure OCT could use better moderators. Unfortunately, account age doesn't equal to maturity.

8f81zy.jpg

What countries can I get residency in without bank statements or "proof of income"?
Not sure where you are from.

If you are from Italy, you can live anywhere in EU.

Try to check Panama.

Some countries you show money and you can get a visa.

In Philippines if you were over 35 and you show money you could get a visa a while ago.

Alternative is to get married with a foreigner in the country where you want to live and boom problem solved. The only problem is, you get a wife. Not sure if you want that.

I'm sure OCT could use better moderators. Unfortunately, account age doesn't equal to maturity.

You was given the answer by me in another thread below....lol :rolleyes:

Unfortunately reading and comprehension is not your strong point so I have to respond in an appropriate manor to your IQ level :rolleyes:

Reactions: JackAlabama
You was given the answer by me another thread below....lol :rolleyes:

Unfortunately reading and comprehension is not your strong point so I have to respond in an appropriate manor to your IQ level :rolleyes:
The question here is different.

"an appropriate manor to your IQ level"
haha, 'manor'? seriously? I expect good grammar if you're going to try your hand at having an argument with me.

Fastest residencies and residencies without proof of income are two different things. Maybe if you actually read my thread before jumping to respond expecting internet points, you could have seen the difference. But then again, can't expect much from a guy who is trying to copy Johnny. rof/%

Fastest residencies and residencies without proof of income are two different things.

Again reading and comprehension is not your strong point. You can save yourself typing by just reading what I wrote...lol i.e

"You pay $2k and self certify you make over $50k a year"

I will help you out here as you maybe a little slow. That means you just tick a box to say you earn over that and no proof needed...lol.

Regrettably I have had to bring down this thread. OP has psychological issues he needs to work through. Insults I get all the time (you can search forum for them) it does not trouble me at all..lol.

However reporting a post with a veiled personal threat is unacceptable. I wish him well however and in the words of Putin referring to Prigozhin - "He was a man of difficult fate, and he made serious mistakes in life".

230823135004-01-prigozhin-plane-crash-0823.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads