Our valued sponsor

Best UAE Bank for resident

Dylan63

Jul 30, 2023
dubai
Visit site
Hello,

I am a resident of Dubai and I manage an E-commerce business, with a freezone at IFZA.
I opened a business bank account with WIO and everything is going great.

I would like to open another account (preferably personal). Do you have a good local bank to recommend other than WIO?

Some criteria (not mandatory):
- Access to an account accepting AED, EUR and USD
- Be able to convert EUR to AED via this bank at an acceptable rate (at WIO, the conversion rate is really bad)
- Reasonably priced SWIFT transfers
- Obtain an attractive cash back card (the best thing would be if this card allows spending in EUR or USD without fees, but it seems it doesn't exist in the UAE)
- And most importantly: a reliable, reputable bank that does not bother its customers

Thank you in advance for your recommendations

ENBD has one of the most attractive credit cards.
But without a real salary (wps system) or big a deposit it's a bit hard to get good limits.
EUR to AED is always bad in the UAE. Use currenxie for that and send it over as salary or dividends to your personal bank account.

FAB would be my second choice.

But the probably best bank here would be Citibank with their multifx cards and 50k$ minimum deposit.

But the probably best bank here would be Citibank with their multifx cards and 50k$ minimum deposit.
may be complicated to open a citibank account in the UAE - if you want something ultra easy,

Latest Threads