Our valued sponsor

An EMI for both EU and Russia

Hello,

I’d like to ask if there’s an EMI, whether for private or corporate clients, that can store both EUR and RUB, for which I’m able to transfer to and from Russia.

I don’t care where’s the EMI based, my assumption it’s easier to find such thing based in HK or SG than EU.

Grateful for your tips!
Hi!
I doubt you can find such EMI, though there are a bunch of bank in CIS working with Russian RUB.
As far as I remember here on this forum I saw representative of Jusan bank (Kazakhstan) who promoted opening of corporate bank account remotely.

As for HK and SG EMIs, they dont send money to Russia, some of they accept russians as UBO, but sending money to Russia is impossible.

But if you just want to send money to Russian partner you could try services like Solar Staff or Easy staff. I have not tried them, but at least first one looks relieble.

Or your russian partner can open account in PYYPL EMI, that EMI works with russians, and for now that one is the most popular solution in Russian Telegram segment among expats. Also that EMI works with Crypto as far as i know.

In addition, i know that migrants from Middle Asia use KoronaPay to recieve and send money abroad, mostly they are all from CIS countries, but on website i've found that it's possible to send money from Europe with automatic convertation to RUB.

Also you could try Tinkoff bank, if your partner in Russia works in IT sector Tinkoff provides special service Tinkoff GTpaid to recieve payments via their partner company in Uzbekistan.

P.S Also there is moneyport.ru, it's half-legal so i have not tried this one, but it exists, so i decided to mention it.

Last edited:

Latest Threads