Our valued sponsor

How far is it possible to follow money

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear comrades let me explain you what i am curious about

lets imagine someone who sets up a corporate network.

this corporate network receives payments from one company funded by xmr of an illicit background.

how far can state agencies follow the money the day xmr becomes traceable? what are the determing factors for it? what are factors that make it extremly hard or impossible?

• Angry
Reactions: jafo
1714141455993.png

i doubt intelligence services need to ask here. most state agencies know from investigation history well what is possible and what not.
no, i dont work for any state agency or any company affilated. if i was then i'd not ask here.
Let's dissect your post. You've presented a hypothetical scenario on a public forum that could involve money laundering, tax evasion, fraud, unlicensed money transmitting, and conspiracy, coupled with the intriguing twist of illicit income sources. Most members here are focused on optimizing legitimate businesses, seeking advice on reducing tax burdens, and finding suitable jurisdictions for their lives. I doubt there's much interest in engaging with the kind of scenario you're describing.

However, for those 'tax collecting mob' members, posing such questions can be a straightforward way to target easily reachable targets. It might not earn a press conference, but it could certainly net a good story and a tidy bump in salary. Whether your scenario is hypothetical or not, it positions the person posing the question into one of two groups.

That said, while there's a legitimate case for privacy for most people, involving oneself in such a scenario would likely mean committing at least one of the crimes mentioned above.

Doubt there's much interest in engaging with the kind of scenario you're describing.

However, for those 'tax collecting mob' members, posing such questions can be a straightforward way to target easily reachable targets. It might not earn a press conference, but it could certainly net a good story and a tidy bump in salary. Whether your scenario is hypothetical or not, it positions the person posing the question into one of two groups.

That said, while there's a legitimate case for privacy for most people, involving oneself in such a scenario would likely mean committing at least one of the crimes mentioned above.
i never asked anyone engaging in anything. this is just a hypothetical question.
its definitley not illegal to understand how the world works.

as this whole forum is mainly about gathering information and networking why should this be illegal.

about our friends from the tax collecting mob i guess they have lots of other information to hunt and dont need this forum. once again they have loads of information from processes. they find patterns and hunt them.

how far can state agencies follow the money the day xmr becomes traceable?

You need to be specific about which states your talking about here. The capabilities of the Somali Republic are not same as those of the United States :confused:

countries like france, germany, italy

As @0xDEADBEEF said your in the wrong place for clearly criminal activity like this - hypothetical or not.

This sort of discussion can be used by certain authorities looking to target the forum and can bring it into disrepute.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.