Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner Wallester Business: Free virtual cards – lifehack for any business

Wallester

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 29, 2022
Estonia
business.wallester.com
Hey Offshorecorptalk people!

Let us share a great life hack made possible by Wallester, VISA corporate cards solution.
Wallester Business free package offers 300 free cards!
If you don’t need more than that, you can use this solution for free forever.

What’s included?
- 300 cards
- Multicurrency support – 10 currencies
- Easy and fast KYC – completed in 24 hours max
- Personal BIN option
- Skip 3DS on chosen sites

Who’s it for?

- Media buyers who need efficient payment solutions
- Companies with traveling employees who need hassle-free management of bookings, taxis, and other expenses
- Businesses working with freelancers
- E-commerce, travel agencies, and platforms

Which needs do you think could be covered with corporate cards? And what features do you usually look for?
Let’s discuss!

Last edited:
I'm a fan of your service and have already an account with your, but why the heck should I need 300 cards?
Hi @cuno!

Thanks for the feedback!

You definitely don't have to use all 300 cards. Some businesses need that many because they have around 300 employees and use the cards for payroll, bonuses, business trips, and related bookings. Plus, some companies use a lot of cards for media buying, finding it handy to have a separate card with a set limit for each online ad channel or campaign.

Feel free to ping your account manager to learn more.

Cheers!

Reactions: JohnLocke and ilke
I just created an account with you and am looking forward to getting started. There are a few issues with the KYC verification, but I am in touch with your support. It looks promising.

Hey. I am quite interested but the thing is that all my employees are from 3-rd countries, but have either a EU work visa or EU residence permit. Will this solution work for them or not?

Reactions: uplana
Hey. I am quite interested but the thing is that all my employees are from 3-rd countries, but have either a EU work visa or EU residence permit. Will this solution work for them or not?
Hi @Lavvyer21, thanks for bringing this up! Yes, as long as your employees have an EU or UK residence permit, they can use Wallester payroll cards without any issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lavvyer21
Hey Offshorecorptalk people!

Let us share a great life hack made possible by Wallester, VISA corporate cards solution.
Wallester Business free package offers 300 free cards!
If you don’t need more than that, you can use this solution for free forever.

What’s included?
- 300 cards
- Multicurrency support – 10 currencies
- Easy and fast KYC – completed in 24 hours max
- Personal BIN option
- Skip 3DS on chosen sites

Who’s it for?

- Media buyers who need efficient payment solutions
- Companies with traveling employees who need hassle-free management of bookings, taxis, and other expenses
- Businesses working with freelancers
- E-commerce, travel agencies, and platforms

Which needs do you think could be covered with corporate cards? And what features do you usually look for?
Let’s discuss!
If i reside in the country were you're available, i've many choice, so it'll be the samedi for thé others, so try to be available too, to others country like in Africa..like Madagascar, like Asia etc.

Do Wallester accept usa llc with non usa residents founder?
Hi @johnnys we would accept a USA LLC if the founders' residency is not connected with a prohibited country
You can sign up using the link, we'll take care of your application.
Cheers!

If i reside in the country were you're available, i've many choice, so it'll be the samedi for thé others, so try to be available too, to others country like in Africa..like Madagascar, like Asia etc.
Hi @rihvan, we are considering expansion to other geos and will definitely keep the community updated!

Last edited:
Do you have a list of prohibited countries on your website you can link to from here?

Do you have a list of prohibited countries on your website you can link to from here?
Hi @uplana,

According to our internal policies, we’re unable to share the list of prohibited countries. However, we can provide the list of low-risk countries, which would be onboarded for sure. These countries are European Economic Area countries, the UK, Switzerland, the US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, and Singapore. All other cases will be evaluated on an individual basis.

Hi @uplana,

According to our internal policies, we’re unable to share the list of prohibited countries. However, we can provide the list of low-risk countries, which would be onboarded for sure. These countries are European Economic Area countries, the UK, Switzerland, the US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, and Singapore. All other cases will be evaluated on an individual basis.
There goes another bad policy, since it is internal it means your compliance department came up with it. You need to revamp the whole cubicle of people that came up with this.

A client who will register with you needs to know if they can so they don't waste their time.

Reactions: johnnys
There goes another bad policy, since it is internal it means your compliance department came up with it. You need to revamp the whole cubicle of people that came up with this.

A client who will register with you needs to know if they can so they don't waste their time.
Right . My client is UK citizen and they rejected his application after asking bunch of documents.
Sometimes I wonder why they collect so many documents if they're not going to accept the application.

Complete waste of time.

Reactions: diatessaron
If they don’t thoroughly check things, it could lead to far-reaching problems for them. The fact that you personally think it’s a waste of time is simply because you don’t understand the system.

@Wallester Hello, I have a question regarding your exchange of tax information with EU states. If a non-EU company such as an American LLC and managed by an EU national of French nationality for example opens an account with you (apparently depending on your return it is possible), will the Wallester account of the LLC be communicated by your care to the French State (CRS standard)? Or no because it is a US company that holds the account and therefore regardless of the residence or nationality of the business manager, you do not transmit anything?

Hello OCT community!
Wallester onboards companies registered in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and United States.

We don't onboard companies from countries that are prohibited by Visa, please check the actual info on the Visa.com website.
Companies from all the other countries we are considering case by case.

@Wallester Hello, I have a question regarding your exchange of tax information with EU states. If a non-EU company such as an American LLC and managed by an EU national of French nationality for example opens an account with you (apparently depending on your return it is possible), will the Wallester account of the LLC be communicated by your care to the French State (CRS standard)? Or no because it is a US company that holds the account and therefore regardless of the residence or nationality of the business manager, you do not transmit anything?
Hi @MAITRE,
Wallester doesn’t issue tax forms at the end of the year. It’s up to our clients to manage their own taxes in a way that suits their individual needs.