Our valued sponsor

UK LTD (non resident) Bank options

Your nationality, place of residence, company's business, annual turnover, etc. are all important questions.
And why wise close your account?

If you are doing some low-risk regular business with an EU or reputable passport, I think the following EMIs are not bad choices.

Fintech:
Airwallex
PingPang
worldfirst
Currenxie
Ouitrust

Some Fintechs in Lithuania:
Bankera
Verifo
Paysera

You can try Cashplus in UK.

After the wise closed down for non resident

That's odd is that something new Wise does for UK companies? Whats your nationality and where are you resident?

That's odd is that something new Wise does for UK companies? Whats your nationality and where are you resident?
I'm Interested in the same Subject .. Cashplus provide only GB Ibans ? Thanks

Are you sure that Cashplus accepts UK LTDs with sole non-resident directors? I am under impression that they insist on one senior director (the applicant) being a UK resident (other directors and major shareholders can be non-residents) – but I might be wrong...
I'm Interested in the same Subject .. Cashplus provide only GB Ibans ? Thanks
Yes. GB IBAN only – and international payments are accepted via a collection account, i.e. not via IBAN dedicated to you.

Reactions: ilke
Your nationality, place of residence, company's business, annual turnover, etc. are all important questions.
And why wise close your account?
I second these questions (+ currencies needed to operate in, needed payment destinations...).
If you are doing some low-risk regular business with an EU or reputable passport, I think the following EMIs are not bad choices.

Fintech:
Airwallex
PingPang
worldfirst
Currenxie
Ouitrust

Some Fintechs in Lithuania:
Bankera
Verifo
Paysera
I would stay away from Bankera, there is too much problems with them reported too often.

Cannot say anything about PingPang and Ouitrust.

I agree on others, adding Zen.com, Interpolitan Money, Moneycorp Bank (Gibraltar), Statrys, perhaps also Wamo.

I would just add that I have heard good reviews from a colleague about Ouitrust and seen quite a few negative reviews of Pingpong (like account frozen, money not releasing etc. - similar to some people's experiences with Wise)
I agree on others, adding Zen.com, Interpolitan Money, Moneycorp Bank (Gibraltar), Statrys, perhaps also Wamo.
Yep, Zen is a reliable one and Wamo is not bad. Potentially also Paysera could be added if the main interest would be EUR. Bilderlings is also a decent choice.

I would just add that I have heard good reviews from a colleague about Ouitrust
Really nice to hear, as their Chinese links are quite unique, IMO.
Potentially also Paysera could be added if the main interest would be EUR.
Yes, it is on the original @linusAG 's list and I have agreed on it. And the emphasis on EUR should be articulated for Verifo too, perhaps even more strongly (I guess that Paysera has perhaps more currency wallets – frankly, I do not recall – while Verifo converts everything to EUR automagically).
Bilderlings is also a decent choice.
Don't you consider their service a little bit over-priced? (I admit I have not checked their pricelist for a long time...)
UPDATE: I have just checked. For ”domestic” companies, it's acceptable; for any offshore – still quite a robbery, IMO (yes, there are even more expensive, like 2% for SEPA and not 45€ ;) ).

Last edited:
Yes, it is on the original @linusAG 's list and I have agreed on it. And the emphasis on EUR should be articulated for Verifo too, perhaps even more strongly (I guess that Paysera has perhaps more currency wallets – frankly, I do not recall – while Verifo converts everything to EUR automagically).
True. IIRC, Paysera's IBAN was only for EUR, but there were pooled accounts available for the other currencies.

Another option could be GuruPay (multi-currency, UK local supported, SWIFT available) or Genome and Vialet (also only EUR)
Don't you consider their service a little bit over-priced? (I admit I have not checked their pricelist for a long time...)
UPDATE: I have just checked. For ”domestic” companies, it's acceptable; for any offshore – still quite a robbery, IMO (yes, there are even more expensive, like 2% for SEPA and not 45€ ;) ).
For domestic it seems pretty fair - 0.35 EUR for a SEPA and 20 EUR monthly seems relatively fair because of the higher risk appetite.

For offshore, I agree, the pricing is quite crazy. 45 EUR for a SEPA - maybe for a business that makes only large transactions, but still.

It might make more sense if one opens the account by buying the offshore/local company registration with them - the pricing is not much worse than direct service providers and you are directly obtaining the Bilderlings account within the fee. Searching bank accounts for an offshore company is not so easy for most - so it might not be a bad choice.
How do they operate today like Wise and other EMI's ?

Wasn't it Paysera that were i difficulties some years ago?
I do not recall them having issues, just that they don't really like SWIFT transfers, they always want to send EUR by SEPA or TARGET2

Reactions: Forester
Another option could be GuruPay (multi-currency, UK local supported, SWIFT available)
Probably yes – when I see their pricing, the well-known phrase “desperate prices for desperate people” appears in my mind ;). (Especially the yearly fee for holding funds over EUR 30k is sexy ;)) Definitely, they have quite a big risk appetite, it's clear.

Bilderlings:
For domestic it seems pretty fair - 0.35 EUR for a SEPA and 20 EUR monthly seems relatively fair because of the higher risk appetite.
Yes, I agree fully.
It might make more sense if one opens the account by buying the offshore/local company registration with them - the pricing is not much worse than direct service providers and you are directly obtaining the Bilderlings account within the fee.
Yes, it sounds more interestingly – honestly, I was not aware that they offer this service. Thanks for sharing!
Searching bank accounts for an offshore company is not so easy for most - so it might not be a bad choice.
Sure.

Paysera:
I do not recall them having issues, just that they don't really like SWIFT transfers, they always want to send EUR by SEPA or TARGET2
I second this – but I do not consider myself being an expert re: history and background of LT EMIs. I guess that maybe @Sols can say something more, if he notices this debate.

I have a friend who works for PingPong and they are not a bad choice except strong relation to China.

I second this – but I do not consider myself being an expert re: history and background of LT EMIs. I guess that maybe @Sols can say something more, if he notices this debate.
Paysera is one of the biggest EMIs in LT today, but they can only accept USD by a collection/omnibus account with wire reference.

I have a friend who works for PingPong and they are not a bad choice except strong relation to China.
One has to keep in mind that they do not open the account unless there is a provided bank statement from a bank (not an EMI) in the name of the company, and that they don't accept payments from everywhere, but are focused more on marketplaces.

Reactions: Forester