Our valued sponsor

Please help! Payment Gateway of Money Remittance business - FIAT and CRYPTO

CashCommander

Bronze Member
May 28, 2024
Cyprus
Hi Guys ,

I am running a money remittance business using a Canadian MSB license and a crypto license from Czech Republic .

Currently I have a gateway with Vialet - VIALET | Business Payment Solutions but their approval rate is pretty bad - around 65 % .

Basically I am looking for any alternate FIAT solutions in order to have a better approval rate and ideally a possibility to accept Crypto payments .

I am dealing with quite a big number of transactions , my average transaction is around 300 Euro and it's strictly C2B . Most of my customers are EU residents .

If anybody have experience with similar cases or solutions it will be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance .

Hi Guys ,

I am running a money remittance business using a Canadian MSB license and a crypto license from Czech Republic .

Currently I have a gateway with Vialet - VIALET | Business Payment Solutions but their approval rate is pretty bad - around 65 % .

Basically I am looking for any alternate FIAT solutions in order to have a better approval rate and ideally a possibility to accept Crypto payments .

I am dealing with quite a big number of transactions , my average transaction is around 300 Euro and it's strictly C2B . Most of my customers are EU residents .

If anybody have experience with similar cases or solutions it will be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance .
I've sent you a DM!