Our valued sponsor

Palau ID

Why

Member Plus
Nov 12, 2023
Thailand
Not really a second citizenship per se, but it can be used for KYC on some platforms. I just got out of a long call with them, where they followed up for customer satisfaction. I am not posting my referral link here as I am not sure if it is allowed or not.
In any case, I mentioned that I learnt about their program here (I don't think that's the case but I thought it would be a nice way to give back to the community here) so I hope they get in touch with the admins and may be buy some sponsorship.
4 months into the program, the ID didn't prove very useful and not worth the $250 yearly imho. However they seem to be trying hard and mentioned that the nesxt step would be to provide a physical address in Palau. I asked about offshore banking and companies, but it seems it is not their immediate priority.
If any of the admins here would like me to make an introduction, please feel free to reach out to me in private.

Don't post any referral links. You can get them to speak directly to @JohnLocke to see if there is anything in there.

Reactions: jafo and Why
Sorry have no clue what this is about. For sure I don't need any Palau ID!

I think the point is that we don't want any hidden advertising here nor referral links to be posted in the threads and that is what @Martin Everson tried to tell you. So please do not over do it now!