Our valued sponsor

What are the best 5 Playgrounds?

Yes, but you still have to go trough the airport and the police there will see your face on their monitors while you're waiting for your flight, you will be asked to show your ID etc.

While if you do commit a crime for eg. in Nice in the south of France you could easily drive to Amsterdam and be there in less than 24hours without anyone stopping you, checking your id or anything.
If you commit crime in France hiding in the Netherlands is a bad idea ;) The Dutch will give you up on the first request from the French authorities.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
If you commit crime in France hiding in the Netherlands is a bad idea ;) The Dutch will give you up on the first request from the French authorities...AFTER they allow their local Dutch attorneys to extort as much money from you through legal fees (because the Dutch will get 50%; think taxes and taxable events) and then they ship you off to France, so basically disarming you so you can't mount a defense in France and France will thank them too rof/% smi(&% ;)

There! I fixed it for you! ;) thu&¤# :cool:

Reactions: Radko
I do have a new found love for my city and emirate now that I learn how little good options are there elsewhere.
We have a great adage for this:
1706628153484.png

;)

Well if Malaysia is the only suggestion otherwise.
For me, it depends on my ethnic background. There is NO way I would be comfortable in South Africa today. :oops: . Even if SA gave 0% taxes on everything and free housing etc etc, I wouldn't go there. Not in a million years. Even if I can take all my USA & CH weapons with me. I'm NOT comfortable there. Even if I can build a fortress with a wide moat. No fvcking way I am moving to SA but that is ME. YMMV.

We all need to find a place where we can blend in and be allowed to live in peace & prosper without continuously having to look over our shoulders for dastardly enemies/thieves with badges and without badges trying to catch us off-guard and "mount our head on their wall of shame as their conquered trophy". :rolleyes:

Latest Threads