Our valued sponsor

marci18

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
Dear All,

Could you share some companies (webpages) who can help us establish a hong kong based company with a HK bank account ( it is ok that it is neccessary to open the account at HK personally) ?

Also it will be really helpful if you share your own personal stories, which one is recommended and perhaps you have a negative experience too which can be helpful.

If the company and the bank account is in HK , then this should work with paypal , am i right ?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You can read the below thread

the problem (lets say problem) with HK are the annual audit & file which are a cost of 2000$ usd. Am I right?? I am looking to open a HK company but this is my barrier, the expenses for auditing, tax file etc, which the Marshal, Nevis, Seychelles, Mauritious etc do not require...

please correct me if i'm wrong
thank you

the problem (lets say problem) with HK are the annual audit & file which are a cost of 2000$ usd. Am I right?? I am looking to open a HK company but this is my barrier, the expenses for auditing, tax file etc, which the Marshal, Nevis, Seychelles, Mauritious etc do not require...

please correct me if i'm wrong
thank you

You are correct, Hong Kong will unfortunately be expensive for auditing, especially if you are just starting out.

Latest Threads