Our valued sponsor

europe to south america cheap flights

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
I want to fly from Europe to South America, the cheapest as possible of course. I tried to search on Google for cheap flights, but it piss me off, i need to select a country, not a continent. and even if i say i will go from Spain , i need to select the airport, i can't have a whole search , even Spain to Colombia, and for multiple dates. also there is no way to find the cheapest business class also?
routes europe to south america, costs like 700$ to 3000$ for economy class, that's why i am asking.
any solution? i don't care where i will land in south America, as from there i want to see multiple countries.

Almost all flights from Europe leaving from Spain which completely makes sense as almost if not every South America Country speaks Spanish.

AirEurope makes all the direct distance flights from Madrid and the Pricing you have mentioned is the only one available for direct flights.

Only alternative you have is to fly to Panama from any major Airport in Europe, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam - all the Airlines do have a direct flight to Panama and then from there you need to fly further with Colombian, Paraguay, Brasil etc. local Airline.

Any website to search all this at once? Like spain to Colombia, anywhere? I don't to take 20 airports from Spain one by one. I don't want crowded airports also. Dubai is not Crowded for me... when i saw crowded... i mean people pushing into you and so on

Latest Threads