Our valued sponsor

Bahamas PR with RENTAL GUARANTEE PROGRAM

Is it legit company ?

Yes they are legit. But pretty sure like every developer here you have to use an agent to buy and can't go direct - its a mafia :confused:.

I would personally just go with Sotheby's Bahamas. They are a known international franchise like Remax and trustworthy. You can see link of properties they offer for PR residency at bottom of the page. The Goldwnn property is also listed there.

Reactions: troubled soul
Yes they are legit. But pretty sure like every developer here you have to use an agent to buy and can't go direct - its a mafia :confused:.
You don’t really need an agent, but you do need a lawyer. In some cases the seller has an exclusive agreement with a particular agent and he will direct you to that agent, even if it will cost him a 6% commission (not negotiable).
I would personally just go with Sotheby's Bahamas. They are a known international franchise like Remax and trustworthy. You can see link of properties they offer for PR residency at bottom of the page. The Goldwnn property is also listed there.

Bahamas Real Estate & Homes for Sale - H.G. Christie Ltd. is the biggest real estate agency.
Bahamas Real Estate - Homes, Condos, Property and Vacation Rentals is smaller but very good.

I would personally avoid those “guaranteed” deals and just buy a property (min $750k) that you like, there is everything for every taste, from condos in the city to beachfront cottages on semi-deserted islands.

Latest Threads